Each week, I want to share something I appreciate about my community of faith, the Belton Church of Christ located in Belton, TX. Each week, I will highlight one “bright spot” in my congregation.
What would you do for God if fear was no factor? What has God called you to do that you are not doing because of fear?These were the questions my LifeGroup wrestled with tonight. These questions came from today’s message from Acts 4:1-20. In my LifeGroup, we talked about these things.
- Befriending a mom down the street whose husband is deployed to Afghanistan.
- Witnessing to others about how God has revealed himself.
- Being more ready and bold to share faith with coworkers.
- Making a movie over Luke 15.
- Planting a congregation in an area about 20 miles away in need of a healthy local church.
- Giving money generously for God’s Kingdom.
- Raising mission-minded children who will reach their friends for Jesus.